This week's co-host is Antonelli Lindsay, Owner of Antonelli & Associates and a Meda Business Consultant! We answer the following questions in this episode:
- How do I get my first clients and start an online business for an event planning company?
- How should I handle a well respected client who hasn't paid me after 30 days?
- Can only nonprofits get grants or are they also available to small business owners?
- Should I buy a franchise or start a business from scratch?
Links in this episode:
- Black Twin Cities - http://www.blacktwincities.com/
- Northside Economic Opportunity Network (NEON) - http://www.neon-mn.org/
- Eventbrite - https://www.eventbrite.com/
- Darius Cooks - https://twitter.com/dariuscooks
- Microgrants - http://www.microgrants.net/
- Grants.gov - http://www.grants.gov/
- Black Entrepreneurs Worldwide - https://blackentrepreneursworldwide.com/
- Metropolitan Economic Development Association (Meda) - http://meda.net/
- Periscope - https://www.periscope.tv/
There are several ways to ask your small business questions! And, I may feature it on the show this weekend! 1. Leave me a voice message at http://AskLaJuana.com/ 2. Tweet me @LaJuanaWhitmore and use the hashtag #ASKLaJuana 3. Comment on the La Juana Whitmore Consulting Facebook page
ASK La Juana is a live, call-in radio show about Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management featuring guest interviews, special co-hosts and “hot-seat” segments. The show can be heard on LIVE on WEQY 104.7 FM – St. Paul and on the TuneIn Radio App (WEQY-LP) on Saturdays from Noon-1pm CST with replays on Mondays from 6-7pm. Listen later at ASKLaJuana.com, LaJuanaWhitmore.com and on PodBean, TuneIn, Stitcher or iTunes.
BE ON THE SHOW! Are you any of the following?:
- a successful entrepreneur/small business owner (with specific lessons for my audience on how to succeed in small business)
- a small business consultant a business or leadership coach
- or other small biz expert (financing, legal, accounting)
…then I would love to interview you, please fill out the form at interview.AskLaJuana.com